[Doctorow] Interview on deep geek podcast, The Command Line

Cory Doctorow doctorow at craphound.com
Tue Dec 12 08:59:08 PST 2006

Last week I did an interview with Tom from the Command Line podcast, and
I was immediately struck by how knowledgeable and quick Tom was on the
subjects that I care about -- technology, civil liberties, and social
change. Curious, I downloaded some of the previous episodes of his
podcast and found them to be even better than I'd hoped -- thoughtful,
informative, and deep, a real plunge into the geeky end of the
news-pool. There's great analysis and rumination, as well as detailed
explanations of important security issues with common OSes and so on.
Tom's just posted the episode with my interview, but don't stop there --
I've added this one to my subscription list.

Episode:
http://cmdln.wordpress.com/2006/12/10/the-command-line-77-listener-comment-line-360-252-7284/

Podcast feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/cmdln

Enhanced podcast feed:
http://cmdln.libsyn.com/rss

--
Cory Doctorow
doctorow at craphound.com

latest novel: craphound.com/someone

blog: boingboing.net
vanity: craphound.com
podcast: feeds.feedburner.com/doctorow_podcast
second novel: craphound.com/est
collection: craphound.com/place
novel: craphound.com/down

Join my mailing list and find out about upcoming books, stories,
articles and appearances: